TBCC Mini Bus - Online Booking Enquiry Form:
Fill out the form below to submit your booking enquiry.
We will then be in touch with you to confirm your booking and organise payment.
Please be advised - you will receive a confirmation message and email sent to you at the conclusion of completing this form. If you do not receive this confirmation, PLEASE CONTACT TBCC on 08 8572 3513.
Please Note: Requirments and Responsibilities for Bus Hirers/users
Tailem Bend Community Centre is being proactive in our duty of care to our consumers and volunteers, and the potential increase in Covid-19 infections in our community, as a result of the borders opening on Tuesday 23rd November 2021.
As of Friday 26th November 2021, TBCC requires hirers/users of the TBCC community bus to adhere to the following:
- Strict adherence to checking in via the QR code in the bus, or the handwritten check in log provided in your paperwork. All passengers must be included on this list.
- Masks must be worn by all passengers and the driver, at all times.
- The bus must be cleaned, wiped down and sanitised (all surfaces) prior to returning.
- Gloves will be provided in the glove box for you to use, whilst fuelling
- Please consider your obligations with social distancing when on the bus.
- The responsible person who is registered on the booking form to collect/return the bus MUST be double vaccinated and show proof of this.
- No cash payments will be accepted (EFTPOS available) and
- Minimal contact with TBCC staff will be observed - Check in/out must be prompt at the time arranged, to minimise contact with staff to less than 15 minutes
Due to COVID-19 all persons on the bus must be recorded on a Government of South Australia contact tracing record – attendance at public activities.
*These records must be retained and if requested, be produced to an authorised officer as proof of compliance with directions issued pursuant to the Emergency Management Act, 2004. They may only be used for the purpose of contact tracing in relation to COVID-19.
A copy will be provided to you when you collect the bus which must be returned with the bus and presented to TBCC staff.