The Tailem Bend Community Centre (TBCC) is supported by a number of strategic partners. Including (but not limited to)
- ac.care’s Communities for Children Murraylands programme is funded by the Australian Government Department of Social Services and the Caring Community Project. It will provide local children with access to after school homework programs, arts and crafts, dance and movement activities.
- Commonwealth Home Support Programme (CHSP) - funded by Department of Social Services (DSS) - The Coorong District Council (CDC) auspice the CHSP Grant, meaning the money is paid to the CDC who then distributes it to TBCC. The CHSP grant is assistance for people over 65 years and above (50 years for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples ATSI) secured until June 2022.
- Community Centre South Australia (CCSA) – the peak body for all Community Centres in South Australia. CCSA offers training opportunities for staff and volunteers, management support, conflict resolution counselling and networking opportunities. CCSA also provides regular correspondence detailing funding opportunities, changes in legislation and updates of other Community Centres.
- The Coorong District Council – Auspicing body for the Tailem Bend Community Centre’s Commonwealth Home Support Programme (CHSP) funding provided by the Department of Health. The Coorong District Council also provides the Tailem Bend Community Centre with in kind support, and a peppercorn lease of the building.
CHSP Programs Include:
- Our Goldies Meals and Transport.
- Social Art and Craft.
- Exercise and wellbeing.
- Computer and information support.
- Department for Human Services (DHS) - Funding Body (Concludes June 2021) DCSI funding contributes towards centre maintenance and upkeep.
- Tailem Bend Primary School - TBCC provide a venue to enable the Tailem Bend Primary School to expand their existing activities primarily for the schools special needs children.