The Tailem Bend Community Centre Incorporated will be a self-sustaining enterprise that supports the diverse needs of the community.
Provide social interaction and lifelong learning opportunities for our community.
|Equality and Empathy.||Honesty and Integrity.|
|Tolerance and Understanding.||Non-discriminatory.|
|Social Inclusivity.||Positive Partnerships.|
|Support and Encouragement.||Safety and Security.|
- Advance community connections, individual health wellbeing and independence.
- Reduce isolation, encourage and support social inclusion, volunteering, and training.
- Increase the community’s access to information, services, and support transport options.
- Expand programs, secure grant funding and social enterprise opportunities.
- Develop facilities, environmental resilience and cultural diversity.
- Maintain Service Excellence and audit frameworks and continuously improve.