Rooms & Spaces for Hire
The Tailem Bend Community Centre now have a number of rooms and spaces for hire:
- Function Room
- Meeting/Counselling room
- Computer Room
- Art & Lifestyle shed
The following resources can also be made available (free of charge) in any of the above areas:
Data Projector | Urn, Tea & Coffee facilities
BBQ | Projector Screen | Kitchen & Equipment
Room Hire Fees
Community Groups - Half Day $11.00 - Full Day $22.00
Personal - Half Day $22.00 - Full Day $44.00
Business Organisation - Half Day $50.00 - Full Day $100.00
Urn Hire including tea & coffee - $10.00
Conditions of Hire
- Hire can includes use of kitchen facilities if requested
- All hirers of TBCC facilities must pay a key deposit refundable upon the return of the key to TBCC and the facility being left in a satisfactory condition.
- Payment is required to secure the booking. Late cancellation (less than 7 days) may result in a fee
- Set-up and set down time must be included in the hours you hire the hall.
- It is the hirer’s responsibility to leave the facilities in a clean and tidy manner failure to do this will result in the individual/group being invoiced for cleaning services.
- A community group is an association of people with common aims and objectives that meets regularly and where participation in group activities is encouraged. A community group is not for profit and may or may not be incorporated. Hirers seeking this rate may be required to verify the structure of their group.
- If you are an incorporated body, sporting club of any kind, or a profit making/commercial activity you are required to have your own Public Liability Insurance cover to the value of $20 million. TBCC requires a Certificate of Currency at the time of application.
- If you are providing/selling liquor or the price of liquor is included in the admission price, you must have the appropriate permit, applications may take 3 - 4 months to process.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited in all areas
>> Download printable PDF Booking form OR
TBCC Facility Hire - Online Booking Form:
Rebekah Sharkie MP
Presentation 19/20 July 2017
First Monday in September
141 Railway Terrace, Tailem Bend