Communities for Children (C4C) Murraylands Program (facilitated by ac.care) (funded by Department of Social Services)
Provides activities for children 0-12 years and their families, with evidence based learning events, after school and school holiday activities.
The C4C program delivered by TBCC extends is services to the Coorong and Rural City of Murray Bridge.
Total population: 27066. Distance: 20,787km2.
The towns serviced include
TBCC has trained facilitators in the following evidenced based childrens programs;
Parent Child Mother Goose https://www.parentchildmothergooseaustralia.org.au/about.html
Seasons for Growth https://www.goodgrief.org.au/
Tuning into Kids http://www.tuningintokids.org.au/
Training can be delivered in other locations please email TBCC Coordinator Tammy Shepherd on email@example.com to negotiate.
Term 1 2019
- Parent Child Mother Goose/Our Time- PCMG is an opportunity to cuddle and connect through songs, rhymes and stories. Join us on Thursday mornings, 9:30am-11:30am. Click here for flyer
- After School Activity-Clay Creations, Tuesday afternoon, 3:30pm-4:30pm. Click here for flyer
- Tuning Into Kids/Tuning Into Teens-Emotionally Intelligent Parenting. Expressions of Interest-A FREE six-session parenting program for parents of children aged 0-12 years or adolescents aged 10-19 years. Click here for flyer
Parent Child Mother Goose- Murray Bridge Library, Monday mornings, 10am-11:15am. Click Here for flyer
Find the latest updates
Tailem Bend Community Centre facebook page has the most recent C4C news, including-
- New programs and activities
- Cancellations or changes to times and dates (e.g. for hot weather)
- Reviews and pictures of activities and events
(Any participants booked in for a session will be notified in advance of any changes)
Enrolment form for participants in C4C activities
Please complete the form, and deliver to TBCC prior to the event.
You can call into the centre to pick up a copy or contact us to have one mailed to you.
Address- 141 Railway Tce Tailem Bend Phone- 8572 3513 Email- firstname.lastname@example.org