Communities for Children (C4C) Program Facilitator
- Communities for Children (C4C) Facilitator
- Disability Support Worker
- Early Education (Various Roles in both Private and Government Positions) 15+ years
- Diploma in Children’s Services
- Certificate III in Individual Support (Disability specialty)
- Diploma of Outside School Hours Care
- Cert II in Health Support Services
- Parent Child Mother Goose
- Seasons for Growth
- First Aid
- Through their eyes (Child Safe Environments)
Current role and task:
Communities for Children (C4C) Facilitator at TBCC assisting the project officer with planning and facilitation of evidence-based children, parenting and family programs. Also supporting the development and implementation of events and projects to enhance community connections and engagement.
Throughout my career, I have always been driven and fulfilled within roles supporting children. This interest has developed into a holistic focus and understanding of the value in community and family connections and their roles to enhance children’s wellbeing and development. I am eager to continue building rapport and relationships with the TBCC community, families & children.
Days & times working at TBCC:
How I describe my personality:
Organised, practical and inquisitive
How other people describe me:
Respectful, reliable, empathetic, energetic and passionately loyal to all people
I endeavour to continue embracing training development opportunities, becoming certified in the evidence based programs that TBCC deliver. I am looking forward to ongoing engagement with the communities within the diverse and broad regions TBCC C4C programs are delivered inclusive of Coorong, Mid-Murray and Murraylands districts.