Communities for Children (C4C) Program Facilitator
- Communities for Children (C4C) Facilitator TBCC – since October 2020
- Rural Care – 6 years
- Child Care Owner Operator – 4years
- Child Care – 10 years including Management
- Diploma in Children’s Services
- Season’s for Growth Children and Young People
- Provide an emergency first aid E-C
- RAN E-C
Current role and task:
C4C Facilitator-Providing evidence based programs and engaging children in the community within the Coorong and Murraylands district
Early Childhood is my strength having worked majority of my adult life in this sector. I enjoy watching the positive impact I have on young people and their families and value the relationships I build.
Days & times working at TBCC:
Monday - Thrursday, 9am-4:30 pm.
How I describe my personality:
Highly organised, ambitious and driven, positive and passionate.
How other people describe me:
Calming presence, great under pressure, composed, kind, caring.
Become proficient in all the C4C Evidence Based Programs and be able to deliver them to the highest of standard. Work effectively with the C4C team and the TBCC team.