- 2 years in property management/sales and property development (residential, holiday accommodation, workforce, commercial).
- Marketing/social media/content creator across several roles over 15 years.
- 11 years - Project Manager – specialising in regional economic and business development, including writing business plans and grant submissions.
- 10 years as Marketing Manager/Partner in a large, national agribusiness.
- Bachelor of Arts Degree (Political Science/History)
- Certificate IV in Property Services (Real Estate)
- National Principles for Child Safe Organisations
- Mental Health First Aid
Current role and task:
Coordinator – Murray Mallee Community Passenger Network (MMCPN)
I coordinate the transport for MMCPN, including the medical bus to Adelaide (Mon-Fri), and CPN vehicles, which are driven by our team of volunteer drivers. The role includes volunteer screening and rostering, reporting, fleet management, marketing and strategic planning. I enjoy meeting people, and this role is very rewarding as I get to meet new people every day, and work with dedicated, community minded volunteer drivers.
Days & times working at TBCC:
Monday to Friday, 9.00am – 4.30pm
How I describe my personality:
Cheerful, optimistic, rational, logical and considered.
How other people describe me:
Direct, likes people, strong minded (polite version of stubborn), loyal, hard working.
To grow the MMCPN to other regions and provide an outstanding transport and community service to regional communities.