Communities for Children (C4C) Project Officer.
- Communities for Children (C4C) Project Officer TBCC - since October 2017.
- Childcare -8 years.
- Hospitality-10 years.
- Management in both.
- Diploma in Children’s Services.
- Cert 3 in Business (Frontline Management)
- Parent Child Mother Goose.
- Seasons for Growth Children & Young People, Adult, Parent
- Tuning into Kids, Teens & Dads
- Circle Of Security
- Senior First Aid.
- Youth Mental Health First Aid
- RAN E-C
- Child Safe Environments
Current role and task:
C4C Project Officer-Providing evidence based programs and engaging children in the community within the Coorong and Murraylands district.
Childhood formative years and adolescence is my strength. I adore working with children and young people to reach their full potential. Respectful relationships is a key objective of mine which encourages personal growth and development.
Days & times working at TBCC:
Monday-Friday, 9am – 4.30pm.
How I describe my personality:
Positive, energetic, passionate, smiley.
How other people describe me:
Creative, strong, supportive, loyal, intelligent, enthusiastic, caring and empathetic.
Extend the profile of TBCC and keep providing opportunities to children.
Extend our age group to youth.
Take over the world!